#1 2016-03-09 00:03:12

Guvalif
Website

Customization hint for PLEN2 compatible servos to use

Hi, PLEN users!

I recieved an inquiry that how do he/she need to edit the firmware with unofficial servos.
I share you with the customization hint.

When I configure the firmware for any servo, I use the following sketch to research the PWM settings.
Please write researched PWM's range in JointController.h :)
-> https://github.com/plenproject/plen__fi … hecker.ino

If you would like to get more details, please check below.
-> http://plen.jp/playground/wiki/specific … _reference
-> https://github.com/plenproject/plen__fi … #L505-L520

Last edited by Guvalif (2016-03-09 00:10:35)

#2 2016-03-09 04:38:59

cliffkhew

Re: Customization hint for PLEN2 compatible servos to use

Anybody can confirm that Emax ES08MD/ES08MD II are compatible the the servo brackets and servo horns .stl files?

#3 2017-03-13 18:28:02

jeanlouisquero

Hello
I use ES08MD.
Certain parts. Stl print in 3d are fragile.
It is necessary to rectify certain parts the servo having difficulty to enter its support.
The connections between the servo and its support deteriorate very rapidly. I modified the parts using the

If I understood correctly it is necessary to look for the position of the servo 0, 180 ° and rectify the pwm.

By cons all links you indicate its in 'page not found
Error 404 '
Thank you for your reply

#4 2017-03-27 09:22:48

Guvalif
Website

Hi jeanlouisquero,

Just for reference, our official github account was moved once: https://plen.jp/playground/forum/viewtopic.php?id=52
Changing the word 'plenproject' into 'plenprojectcompnay', the all URL could be working now.

#5 2017-03-29 17:30:33

jeanlouisquero

Sorry but not better
exemple : https://github.com/plenprojectcompany/p … #L505-L520

erreur 404

Or I did not understand

#6 2017-04-07 04:57:28

Guvalif
Website

Also some of the repositories were changed new name.

For instance:
x plen__control_server -> o plen-ControlServer
x plen__firmware_for_Arduino -> o plen-Firmware_Arduino

#7 2017-05-14 19:24:38

dielessen

How does this work? Can you be more precise please.

#8 2017-05-18 13:07:01

dielessen

Im trying to determine PWM_MAX and PWM_MIN for my es08MD II servo's. Plen2 is now clapping againt his belly. The arm is not getting the right angle.(Shoulder pitch) It needs to go higher, so i think i have to change the PWM values? I have really no clue wich values i have to use. Angle_MIN and Angle_MAX are set to 800. How to get the right pwm vaules ? Thank you. I do not know how to research with the pwm_checker.ino. Do i have to upload the sketch with the jointcontroller.h and system.h file and watch the serial monitor or something?

Last edited by dielessen (2017-05-18 13:11:06)

#9 2017-05-22 03:32:01

Guvalif
Website

Hi dielessen,

Current actual URI is shown as below:
https://github.com/plenprojectcompany/p … wm_checker

I think you need to configure PWM width and also re-setting up positions of joints.

`pwm_checker.ino` can detect servos' PWM parameters pressing `m` or `p` key.
How to upload this is copying the files described in the `dependencies.json` to the directory, after that use Arduino IDE.
Using this sketch, you can see the servos movements and these PWM parameters on your serial terminal.

Please write down relationship between angles and PWMs in the following lines:
- https://github.com/plenprojectcompany/p … .h#L65-L67
- https://github.com/plenprojectcompany/p … #L135-L142

As set positions of joints, for instance, if you set up arm's servo being 0 degree as the center, the arm can move ±60 degree.
Being +30 degree as the center, the arm can move from +30 degree to -90 degree relatively.

Last edited by Guvalif (2017-05-22 03:33:49)

#10 2017-05-22 08:30:48

dielessen

Hi Guvalif, Thank you for your anwser. I will try and get back to you. Im new to the arduino stuff but im a quick learner. Im not sure if i understand the position of the joints. Are you talking about the home positions you set with the control server?

#11 2017-05-30 09:40:23

dielessen

Im trying to get it work... but with no success. I have uploaded the sketch. Then im making a serial connection. Im pressing "m" or "p" key all i get is: output : 528 (internal = 495) . i dont know what to do now ? When i hold the m or p key the numbers go up and down but nothing happends. Am i doing something wrong here?  Please help me out.

#12 2017-05-30 20:38:17

dielessen

Ok i found the issue. There is only one servo output working.. the first one.  I think i found the right PWM values. / range. Im not really getting the angle / pwm range . when you choose an angle of 700 it will be at max at 700 if you choose 800 it will be at max at 800. Its more like how far you think it is and choose the richt angle? Im now at 800 .. also because all motion files are 700 at max. So there is some room adjust some joints / positions 

for some reason from neutral position to negative angle is always less then to the positive one.  For now im just adjusting the jointcontroller.cpp angle_min / angle_max positions to get even angles on both sides. Dont know if that is the correct way? 

Lots op questions . Robot is working great now .. i just want to understand and if im doing it at the right way.

#13 2017-07-28 07:09:17

Guvalif
Website

Hi dielessen, sorry for delay in this reply to you X(

The firmware of PLEN2 can control a servo motor by bit-based PWM (written in JointController.cpp).
The Arduino device on PLEN2 (Atmega32u4) supports bit width as 10 bit (= 0 ~ 1023).
Thus, using the helper program, you can see a servo movement when input 10 bit value.

PWM configuration are different between one and another one, about servo motors.
For instance, connecting official servo and input 410, it moves -90.0 degree.

By the way, how can we define frame of reference on each servo motor?
I set up the axiom as wiki page right-hand: http://plen.jp/playground/wiki/specific … _reference
With a protractor, you can set up your own original servos configuration on the firmware.

Last edited by Guvalif (2017-07-28 07:09:59)

#14 2018-05-01 08:11:02

q4YvXaWU6R
Website

And it only criminalized owning humans in 2007.. And suddenly a marvelous creature of white pink and blue that seemed the very picture of beauty appeared in front of her.. Yet a lot of states seem to be acting like teachers should be happy to get paid shit and treated like crap while simultaneously possessing a masters degree.

As a language tutor for North Korea's size. I not sure what can be done to stop it.. As the players around him worsened, Eli Manning aged another year and continued his own decline.. The structure is so big that it must have required more than 500 workers to build.

It 3x5 across the all weeks (5 Pro, OR you could just do the regular 531 sets which is 3x5 first week, 3x3 second week, and 531 the third weed), then 5x10 of a supplemental movement that is the same or very similar to the main movement. Niantic, if you are reading these threads, I understand what you trying to do.

cheap jerseys My parents promised me a FS1e when I was 16, to shut me up, but when nothing came of it I decided to get a job after school at the now defunct MacFisheries supermarket chain. Here hoping he not so intimidated that he refuses.. My main gripes:. Finally when I was ready to give up,thinking it was impossible to ride the thing and wondering what I had gotten myself into, I tried one last time and did it, that was it.  cheap jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys IMT doesn take money from ANTi when he wins anything).5uar5suar 3 points submitted 1 year agoWe were considering this as a threat until our tests returned that only 2 tournaments in the past year of Smash 4 had pot sizes aboves $15K EVO 2016 and UGC.Currently we recognize that top player density is imperative to take into account when rating an event.However, with only 50 in the world, 6 in Japan, and the rest split between East Coast and West Coast, etc, we had to set values that favored these players in the cases they ever attended tournaments.On the flip side, if a tournament failed to fly out or arrange for PGR to attend, there are still methods by which to meet C/B/A tier status and that raw entrants and prize money.Currently Smash is not in the business of inflating pot sizes and instead is focusing on the tournament experience.  wholesale jerseys

The first was the first and only girlfriend with which I have cohabited. Parents who mentor and support their child all through their lives to believe in their innate intelligence and skill encourage the kind of decisions good students face every day as they pursue their path through the huge array of facts, procedures, skills and habits that support the ultimate acquisition of academic literacy.When mentored to know he or she will be successful, a student develops personal attributes that support success.

cheap jerseys wholesale It might make sense militarily, but uh, that the kinda shit that causes terrorist factions to form in the real world.. Once you are happy with the way the promotional tool looks, you just copy the automatically generated HTML code and paste it to your website and/or blog site..  cheap jerseys wholesale

wholesale jerseys Or she keep stealing from you, because why would she stop? You an easy source of free Adderall who won do shit about it.. He has recorded several best selling albums and produced a buzzy fashion line and has the undeniable talent for attracting attention.  cheapjerseys

cheap mlb jerseys It identified Lincoln as a low performing area but Shanks said sales are growing and the brand is not in jeopardy. So glad I wasted $25 on this game.. Later votaries need not blush for even in its present distorted and imperfect form, it is very great.  cheap mlb jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys There is no need for any of them to get fucked over.Secondly, you are kind of proving your own title wrong. I hope upon hope they put that kid up for adoption.. And apple fans can soon get a closer look at the company's massive new campus the visitor center at apple park opens a week from tomorrow the space ship.  cheap mlb jerseys

cheapjerseys  16 points submitted 5 months agoThis past summer I was talking to miggy about playing for his team, and after knowing him for about a year and a half, he was the chillest dude ever. This type of system must be lubricated and adjusted, and the chain stretches and the sprockets wear, requiring periodic replacements cheap ncaa jerseys.

<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

#15 2018-05-02 20:23:19

q4YvXaWU6R
Website

I like the way this is compiled and written. For many, you should check with your school before citing articles from Hub pages as it may not be considered to be an acceptable academic resource. Cilantro lime rice is a favorite dish of many and is often served in America's Mexican restaurants..

Until very recently, most Parisians ignored PSG. It's all tragically sad, but at least Kerry no longer has to do battle against the pain, discomfort and horrors of this awful brain disease," Leach wrote.The man known as the rock 'n' roll chef got his start working as a teenager in Evanston, Illinois, alongside future comedian Bill Murray at Little Caesars..

Everyone involved in issuing this warrant would be well aware of that fact and would only issue it if they knew it could stand any motions etc.. He grabbed his tattered Army fieldjacket insignia, rank, and name dutifully removed and went cheap nba jerseys out, closing the door behind him..

Today, batteries are all around us. Maybe you want to make this the first Sunday of each month right after dinner. Cars 7.2 (imdb) + 6.9 (average RT score) = 14.1. Always have a shield down, Wesley Johnson Jersey
and make everyone else fight you around it. Lizard Man Attacks On Sunday June 23, 2013Leon and Ada Marshall reported to the local Lee County Sheriffs office that something attacked their car sometime after 10 PM on Saturday June 22, 2013 and 11 AM on Sunday June 23, 2013 when they discovered all the damage to their car.

I shamelessly harvested at least 10 cheers this way!. That is, it converts 80 percent of the energy content of the hydrogen into electrical energy. Misguided myths that we need to nuke our acne while using maybe one moisturizer while on actives. As I share in my other hub page about my Aunt Betty, his widow, she went on to tour the country performing in air circuses for which they had been obligated..

And if they did, they'd probably get a polite request to stop it for reasons of national security.. Right. The 2014 data they link to is broken, but still holds true for more recent numbers cheap jerseys supply from the VA and Census bureau. It even covers things like routers and keyboards.

The mixture usually contains basil, fennel seed, lavender, marjoram, rosemary, sage, summer savory, and thyme. At some point a person is going to break. Apple iPod touch 16GB Pink (5th Generation)An iPod Touch lets her download and take her favorite music with her no matter where she goes.

I just get irritated when people talk about things they don know about. So what are the theories this time? Well, much like the Beast of Bodmin Moor, sightings are generally attributed to the release of exotic pets into the wild. It was a daunting task cheapjerseys (Eddie had a lot, and I mean a lot, of great matches across the globe), but I accepted the challenge and thus, here we are.

It a cheap nhl jerseys rather simple position 7 Nate Hairston Jersey
in terms of football, he could be taught a few skills, he is big and powerful. And being found in appearance as a man, humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even to death on the cross. My quote was for an eye watering 1500 usd but as explained I thought it was for the best.

For the first time, wholesale jerseys the boys are not with each other. We're about to roll down bourbon street, wholesale nfb jerseys baby. Also at https://www.clevelandbrownsonline.com/j … -c_45.html
that point he was a four time World Champion in two divisions(Cage Warriors, UFC Featherweight Lightweight Champion of the World), two time simultaneous two division World Champion(Cage Warriors UFC), 2015, World MMA Charles "Mask" Lewis Fighter of the Year Award in MMA.Referee Robert Byrd) officiated his second(44 50) last fight of Floyd professional career.Judge Burt A. http://www.ladodgersstore.com/jackie-ro … -c_17.html

At first, they had thought about doing the history projects on the Seminole because they lived near us at one time. Foolish cretins. I had to learn about dog health issues as he experienced them.. I called his home number, it was disconnected. Whether it "worth" it is dependent on your dust budget and priorities.

The contest was conducted via online voting Ozzie Newsome Jersey
on the Z104 website. The sentiment? The Lions were viewed as incredible losers in the NFL landscape, so we must be incredible losers, too. The Bible is a record of redemption through Jesus Christ who conquered sin and death when He died on the cross and resurrected three days later.

#16 2018-05-02 20:25:20

q4YvXaWU6R
Website

For example, I might have been rich and living in a German castle like the photo here if an ancestor of mine had not gambled away the family wealth and estate. The blade dulls quickly, change often. If you're happy with no strings familiarity then have at it.

Only a small minority were still interested in non interventionism.. And so on.. Barbuda, Antigua, St. Kelley character: like, cheap baskball jerseys everyone from Boston Legal). All you do is put the chicken in a pan, mix the other ingredients together, pour over the chicken and put it in the oven..

We use a new form instead of tasks, we use coins. So this Meridian 3 1 2 Qigong is Nature's way and is absolutely FREE without any condition, except you must practise it! And it is a very simple and easy qigong excercise.. Sucks that in politics you need to be sponsored to have a good enough platform so that you can stand a chance against your opponents and that leads to compromises between the will of your sponsors and the will of your cheap jerseys wholesale voters..

Some people will add flavorings wholesale nfl jerseys to the liquids, many of which have been tested to be safe. Consider getting the girl on your list sweatpants in the latest color and style something she could even wear to school or after an athletic event. Then I start just taking more and more.

Yeah I'm pretty mad at him as well and now I'm afraid cheap jerseys wholesale his parents actually don't like me / think I'm too modern lol. The nature and extent of the damage remain a subject of dispute. As far as actual evidence that reported, they could not get that information because the black box was destroyed in the crash.

"Users" are persons that use the Services.. He returned to the kitchen and shot several shots killing his wife cheap jerseys wholesale with one shot to the head. Some hate it, most love it. So clearly the overall average cannot be above 10% (unless everyone lives in those 3 departments, which is not the case).

Let also not forget to mention that consoles have Aim Assist on by default for that exact reason. She was shot five times but lived. If you're talking a couple of pesos, fine, but when you're up in the money I want my change back. No quest that gets you from Zona A to B once you done with A, the Azerite armour is one item Cody Kessler Jersey
item right now.

After seven or eight years, no one dared ask, probably assuming we couldn't have children or were having difficulty getting pregnant. The 99% electorate is either too dumb, too stoned, or too disinterested to elect candidates who actually will do something about the 50% of new college graduates who can get a job, the millions of people who are facing foreclosures, the 13 million people who are unemployed, the 12 million illegal aliens, the trillion https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/jeff-ad … -c_88.html
dollar defense budget with endless wars or threat of war with https://www.charlottehornetsonline.com/ … y-c_6.html
iran or syria, or the bonuses for ceos cheap jerseys china of banks and wall street firms who received a 30 trillion dollar bailout from the fed..

It tends to weaken the hand so much that simple activities like gripping an object becomes a tough task. You should also consider the time of Ronald Martin Jersey
year you want to hold the tournament. They could also claim that they want to see what Rua and Robinson are capable of, and it too early in the season to write them off.

Reading someone who is on the spectrum is a whole other ballgame to reading someone who is cheap mlb jerseys
neurotypical (NT). Residents said prostitution in the area takes place from the bottom of Prince Alfred Street right up to the Shell petrol garage.. According to the tale, many years ago there was a little village that, on every lunar New Year 's Eve, would be terrorized by a dragon called Nian which translates to "Year." However, one year the villagers found that if they adorned their village with red decorations, red attire and fired off fire crackers in order to create loud noises, the dragon Nian would not terrorize the village.

It is supposed to show I can stick with something and have discipline. I not really sure if this post is even remotely coherent. With a lot of options they bracket 4 hours. The word irony has been derived from the Greek word eironeia, which means feigned ignorance or dissembling.

Board footer