#1 2016-04-07 14:31:31

Scriptwerx

Firmware won't verify in Arduino IDE - Error compiling.

Just got the PLEN2 DIY Kit.

Trying to update the firmware (latest pulled from, the Git repo) - using Arduino IDE 1.7.9 on OS X El Capitan 10.11.5.

Error compiling.

In file included from ExternalEEPROM.cpp:13:0:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/Wire/Wire.h: In static member function 'static char PLEN2::ExternalEEPROM::readSlot(unsigned int, char*, unsigned char)':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/Wire/Wire.h:59:13: note: candidate 1: uint8_t TwoWire::requestFrom(int, int)
     uint8_t requestFrom(int, int);
             ^
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/Wire/Wire.h:57:13: note: candidate 2: uint8_t TwoWire::requestFrom(uint8_t, uint8_t)
     uint8_t requestFrom(uint8_t, uint8_t);
             ^
JointController.cpp: In member function 'void PLEN2::JointController::loadSettings()':
JointController.cpp:110:12: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
  if (EEPROM[INIT_FLAG_ADDRESS()] != INIT_FLAG_VALUE())
            ^
JointController.cpp:112:9: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
   EEPROM[INIT_FLAG_ADDRESS()] = INIT_FLAG_VALUE();
         ^
JointController.cpp:117:10: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
    EEPROM[SETTINGS_HEAD_ADDRESS() + index] = filler[index];
          ^
JointController.cpp:125:26: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
    filler[index] = EEPROM[SETTINGS_HEAD_ADDRESS() + index];
                          ^
JointController.cpp: In member function 'void PLEN2::JointController::resetSettings()':
JointController.cpp:168:8: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
  EEPROM[INIT_FLAG_ADDRESS()] = INIT_FLAG_VALUE();
        ^
JointController.cpp:173:9: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
   EEPROM[SETTINGS_HEAD_ADDRESS() + index] = pgm_read_byte(
         ^
JointController.cpp: In member function 'bool PLEN2::JointController::setMinAngle(unsigned char, int)':
JointController.cpp:290:9: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
   EEPROM[SETTINGS_HEAD_ADDRESS() + address_offset + index] = filler[index];
         ^
JointController.cpp: In member function 'bool PLEN2::JointController::setMaxAngle(unsigned char, int)':
JointController.cpp:338:9: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
         ^
JointController.cpp: In member function 'bool PLEN2::JointController::setHomeAngle(unsigned char, int)':
JointController.cpp:386:9: error: no match for 'operator[]' (operand types are 'EEPROMClass' and 'int')
         ^
Error compiling.

#2 2016-04-09 07:54:09

Guvalif
Website

Re: Firmware won't verify in Arduino IDE - Error compiling.

Hi, Scriptwerx

I got the same error on Arduino IDE ver.1.7.9 created by arduino.org.

You could get Arduino IDE ver.1.6.8 created by arduino.cc from following link.
-> https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software

Please ask us again when you have got an error using the IDE.

#3 2016-04-09 08:46:36

Scriptwerx

I can't get any software from arduino.cc to work with my current version of OS X El Capitan unfortunately.

The recent Arduino company split (.org and .cc) causes strange issues like this and it's quite annoying.

I'll switch to another machine with an older OS X and see how it goes with the arduino.cc software.

#4 2018-04-30 20:35:14

IRLn8tv3ZP
Website

(Domino returned the favor on his 1968 comeback album, "Fats Is Back," by covering the tune.) McCartney never grew out of his Domino fascination: Thirty years later, he did a version of the 1920s tune "Coquette" on his 1999 album "Run Devil Run" that was closely based on Domino's 1958 recording..

cheap nba jerseys That should be their motivation to work overtime or sell stuff or work extra jobs to clear this asap. He was an industrial sort, never lazy, and eager to work. At the beginning there is one whose aim is to tackle people to the ground as they run across the yard, anyone they tackle also becomes a Bulldog the following round.  cheap nba jerseys

He a pretty small guy (maybe 5 and thin), he just didn run. They have a peak to peak gondola that takes you between the two mountains, Whistler and Blackcomb. Anyone across the country can nominate an honest civil servant working in education, healthcare or safety and security at the local level.

cheap baskball jerseys And i learned from the 3 nymphos i worked with that they ranged from cheap to a couple hundred(why would you drop that much on a dildo?). LeBron James capped another milestone night with a buzzer beating three pointer that lifted the Cleveland Cavaliers to a 98 95 win over Indiana and within one win of advancing in the playoffs..  cheap baskball jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys Everyone who plays baseball dreams of having a special moment like that one. Though the most obvious way to do that would be to sell off what other public entities are left to pay for it with a once off fire sale of things.. There are three versions of each song that will play depending on which area of the gameworld you are currently in..  cheap mlb jerseys

cheapjerseys On the other hand, in its favour, Sumo is more than a sport. That said, I think (my bias here is that my career is in higher ed) that this kind of "academic" ranking is a little like comparing the "athletic" ranking of Tacko Fall vs. He/she clearly possess something that the parents considered to be subpar and/or unacceptable.  cheapjerseys

For competitions, this can also be a series of choreographed tricks and movements done to music as seen in the video above. Growing up I knew quite a few people that liked Rage Against the Machine and were rather conservative leaning politically of the little politics they knew.

cheap jerseys wholesale What this means is, they are designed to eat meat protein. If you come to do an inventory and it is messed up / not prepared, lay into them and the XO and tell them you be back later when it is fixed, after hours if needed and supported by the command.  cheap football jerseys

There's a whole new crop of electric and alternative energy use vehicles coming out now that are just ripe for some creative digital photography. 2 points submitted 19 days agoYou may have gotten a bundle of anti american upvotes. The ends of the tape were pushed down so that the tape over the spacer was tight and the dot was still centered over the large hole..

The longer they play the less skilled they get. Why chocolate? What about the sugar? A lot of the chocolate milk secret has to do with the fact that it tastes good. I been looking at the Kensun sets on Amazon for $60, but at this point, it would just be for cosmetic purposes (the H9s really are that good).

These players have earned their fame in the league at some point or the other through all these years. That was Examiner's office and who did the autopsy today welcoming Kara Kelley. The popular cartoon strip stars a spiky haired, six year old boy, Calvin (based on the French theologian of the same name), and his toy tiger, Hobbes (named after the English 17th century philosopher).

cheap nfl jerseys It was just too slow, my S8 was alot faster.. I'm just explaining what I think agents don't like about our team and the way contracts are done comparatively to the rest of the league.. Can it be done? Yes, certainly. I worked for years in a less technical field before deciding that the only thing I really want is to pursue EE.  cheap nhl jerseys

cheap football jerseys Sorry but his situation is bad, he going to have a harder life with two kids, and those two kids will have harder lives for his mistakes, I judging.. When you go mad, you vent your anger in ways you never thought were possible before. [Pub patron Chris Haynes] posted a video of 'Elsa' coming to the rescue on his Facebook, and it quickly went viral, with many asking about the wigged crusader's true identity cheap football jerseys.

<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>

Board footer