You are not logged in.

#1 2016-04-24 17:14:35

cabezadepeyote

plen is doing weird things

hi. i've just recieved my plen last week. i am trying to get it to work properly, so i am in the stage of setting it in a proper home position but i happens constantly that plen loses the home position and does weird things. i'll explain myself: i set it using the the plenUtilities en let it as i consider is a good home position, even if i press the home button for each servo, when i disconnect it from the computer, turn it off and then turn it on, suddenly the home position i've just set is gone (some parts twists), so i have to redo the whole procees. sometimes it just works fine. but the wirdest thing just happened a moment ago, i set plen to a new home position, disconnected from the computer, turn it off, turn it on, started the android app plenConect, pressed the forward step button, and plen did it, then pressed the right step button, and plen did it well too, but then pressed the left step button and plen went all twisted an fell. please help, what am i doing wrong?

#2 2016-04-25 07:46:51

Guvalif
Website

Re: plen is doing weird things

Hi, cabezadepeyote

Just for confirmation,
  1. Which is your PLEN, PLEN2 or PLEN1.4 (PLEN.D)?
  2. What is a version of your PLEN's firmware? (You could check the information using a terminal emulator with baudrate 2,000,000, and send "<VI" string.)
  3. What is a version of the ControlServer (PLENUtilities) which you are using? (The latest one's version is 1.3.0.)

Board footer